Life-like emergent behavior in complex molecules and ensembles
This global virtual symposium will bring together leading scientists in the field of systems chemistry from US, Europe, Asia and Australia to present interactive talks with moderated discussion sessions and a Twitter-based poster session running throughout the event.
This interdisciplinary symposium will cover diverse aspects of the emerging field of systems chemistry, covering topics such as:
- Dynamic Information of Molecular Assemblies
- Origins and Synthesis of Life
- Emergent Behaviors: From Catalysts to Motility
- Active and Adaptive Materials Biological Networks
- Systems Chemistry and the Coronavirus Crisis